DEGREE LEVEL COURSE (Chartered Engineering)
This exam is divided into two Sections; Section A and Section B. Both the section completes the whole Degree course. Minimum Duration To complete the Degree level is 3 Years.
|Duration:||1 Year And Six Months ( Minimum Three Semesters )|
|Eligibility:||1) Three Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering . ( Recognised by State Board Of Technical Education )2) Passed In TE exam of IME ( Passed In Part I and Part II of IME ) Minimum 1 Year|
1. 10th / SSC / or equivalent exam Passed Mark sheet
2. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
3. Passport Size colour 10 Photographs
1. All the Documents Should be attested by Gazetted officer or Any other Authority.
2. After Completion Of Section A students can enter in Section B by Paying Composite fees. Which is Given In Fees Structure
|Duration:||Minimum 2 years|
|Eligibility:||Passed In Section A Exam Of IME|
Passed mark Sheet Of Section A
After Completion Of Section B exam Students have to undergo three months compulsory training at Any AICTE approved Diploma and Degree Engineering College. .